Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sad Times


Hello everyone, (all three of you)
Things have been tumultuous at work these last few weeks. 192 people at my newspaper were let go. Many of my friends were included in that group. When all is said and done, I will be in a cubicle surrounded by 5 empty cubicles. These are very tough times and I can't help but hope that most of them will be on to bigger and better things. Sometimes we need a kick in the pants to pursue our dreams or make that huge move or change we've secretly been wanting. At least that is my wish for my coworkers. I'm so grateful that I have a job, but it's hard being left behind too. On that sad note, I hope we all can appreciate what we have and welcome any change that comes our way. If we find it hard to welcome change, hopefully we can beat the crap out of it so it resembles something we can live with.

No comments: