Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

It's my dad's birthday today. I found this card on etsy and I though it would suit him perfectly. It is by Red Oak Press from Pennsylvania. When we were kids, my dad used to say he needed to help us out with our ice cream cones before they melted all over us. We would hand him the cone and he would eat half of the ice cream. Of course he would always say he was pushing the ice cream down into the cone. Whatever! Anyway, Dad, hope you have a nice birthday and may you have lots of ice cream too!

2 comments:

Natalie Rush said...

I remember that so well! I would look at my ice cream and it would be half gone!! I think he still tries to do this but we've smartened up! :)

Ed & Gina said...

Yes, that's dad, and he use to buy every flavor of Haggen Das ice cream so he "could try them out"