Thursday, January 16, 2014

California Flora and Fauna {illustration}




Happy New Year! Sorry to bombard you with all these illustrations at once, but I think they look so good all together. This was a huge project I worked on last year for a local design firm. They were going to use them to brand 11 different builders working on a community in Rancho Mission Viejo. I have to admit, I never saw the final products or what they ended up doing with these images, but I made them into a calendar for my friends and family. That's why I waited so long to post these. They are all plants and animals you will find in southern California and more specifically the preserve at Rancho Mission Viejo. Anyway, I am off to Paper Camp this weekend to get my butt in gear! Hope you enjoy the illustrations!


1 comment: